Pipeline construction / Piping systems
Multi Kühlsysteme GmbH has decades of experience in the field of pipeline construction for cooling water systems. From engineering to installation, we cover the whole field. We offer custom-made piping systems, both in underground piping construction based on the DVGW guidelines and in the building installation with appropriate mounting systems. In this way we find the optimal solution in regard to minimum material usage and space requirements. In addition, future maintenance and service work as well as any required insulation and insulation materials will be taken into account in the planning phase.
• C-steel pipe, seamless or welded (e.g. P235TR1, P235GH TC1)
• Stainless steel, seamless or welded (CrNi steel - eg: 1.4301 / 1.4541 / 1.4571)
• PE100 (polyethylene) -50 to + 60 ° C
• PVC-U system (PVC - polyvinyl chloride - U for unplasticized) 0 ° C to +60 ° C
• PVC-C system (PVC - polyvinyl chloride - C for chlorinated) 0 ° C to +80 ° C